-3/4 of gluten free flour
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil a little melted is best
-1-2 tablespoon of ground ginger
-1 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 1-2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoons of organic Blackstrap molasses
1. Pre heat oven to 180 - get your baking sheet ready with some non stick oven friendly paper
2. Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl. Mix together so your dough holds it shape, but is not dry.
3. Find a clean surface and roll out your dough. Making sure it's even all the way around so your pieces are the same thickness and don't burn. If its too wet add a little more flour
4. Next cut out the gingerbread house cut outs. You can find a template here - make two of each for the house
5. Place each piece carefully onto the baking sheet.
6. Bake for about 10 minutes depending on your oven. Check on them because this is a short cooking time.
7. Take them out and let them fully cool before you use them.